Sunday, July 5, 2009

One boy, one girl!

Mike and Alanna found out on Monday that they are having a boy and a girl in November! Carter can't wait to meet his cousins and neither can I!
On Monday my mom went down to Lakefield to pick up my grandma Bauer, and Mike and Alanna drove up from Chicago. Carter and I decided to stay at my mom's all week too! It was so much fun to spend time with my family, and everyone was really helpful with Carter. On Wednesday we went shopping, and I bought a new swing - the Fisher Price Cradle 'n Swing. I tried putting Carter in there for the first time on Thursday night, and he slept for almost eight hours straight! I was too afraid to turn the swing off in case he woke up, so I kept it going for most of the night. Friday night he slept for six hours straight, and Saturday night he slept for seven hours straight. I turned the swing off more each night, but I have a feeling we're going to go through a lot of batteries before this is all over... We're back at home tonight, and I'm hoping Carter continues to sleep well. Otherwise, we might have to move in with my mom!
Carter has been spending more and more time awake and alert during the day. As you can see from the pictures, he enjoys lying on his blanket, usually stretching and kicking his legs. He's growing so much! On Thursday at Baby Stop he weighed in at eleven pounds and three ounces!

No comments:

Post a Comment