Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Superman

I have been staying a little closer to home lately with the hope of getting my little superman on some sort of a schedule. Most nights Carter sleeps from 10:00 P.M. until 9:00 A.M., usually only waking up around 4:00 or 5:00 to eat. He eats as soon as he gets up in the morning and again around 11:00. Then I try to get us out of the house for an hour or so; we meet Beth or Tatiana for lunch or run some errands around town. I feed him again around 1:30 and then put him down for a nap, in his swing of course. He usually sleeps from 2:00 until 5:00. He eats as soon as he wakes up and again around 7:00, 8:00, and 9:00. We usually go for a walk at some point in the early evening, and Jeff usually gives him a bottle at either 7:00 or 8:00. Although I'm still spending a lot of time everyday feeding Carter, it has gotten much better. And I'm actually really enjoying breastfeeding now. (I'm so glad I didn't give it up in the beginning. Believe me, it was tempting.) I'm also really enjoying my time to myself in the afternoon!
P.S. I'm sure as soon as I post this Carter will change things up...

1 comment:

  1. I love this pic... he looks like he's just not 100% sure, but he trusts you ... i hear Jeff got him a Favre jersey... you'll have to post a pic of him wearing that on opening day... Sept. 13!! hope to plan a trip to meet that l'il punkin one of these days... when are you going to chi? (IE Alanna, when are you due?!) - carrie

    ReplyDelete